Wall Sawing Services in Belfast & throughout Northern Ireland and the UK
Wall Sawing is an effective and efficient precision cutting method. It can be used to cut openings for doors, windows, vents and exits. Wall Sawing can also be used to remove large sections of materials such as Reinforced Concrete and brickwork. JM Coring Ltd. can cut to depths of 1000mm and we work to meet the demands of your project.
Wall Sawing is considered the most economical method of tracking openings in construction projects. JM Coring Ltd has experience of operating in different environments for a diverse range of businesses, for example, civil engineering projects and commercial construction projects like creation of new hotels and municipal buildings.
Benefits of Wall Sawing
- Cost-effective tracking method to reduce costs on your project
- Clean precision cutting technique – dust and fume free
- Quick tracking method ensuring your project meets agreed timeframes
- Fully Equipped Team servicing Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK
- Angle, Flush, Inverted and Stair Cutting Services all available